6 Days Until Atlanta Bound

Photo Credit: charlottesiems.com

There are 6 more days until I will be making my travel from Oklahoma City to Atlanta. I may be jumping the gun a bit, but I have already started my list of things I will need to be packing and I am just now googling the airports' maps that I will be changing flights from and so forth. I will have them printed out and I will probably be studying them on my flight to the airport. The last time I have traveled, back in October, I was traveling to Miami, Florida. I had a flight transfer at Bush Intercontinental and it was my first time looking for my next flight. I learned to just follow people and I'll start to get to where I need to go. I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack in that airport because of the shuttles and it was so confusing.  I will be more prepared this time and it shouldn't be so stressful. All of this researching has calmed me down quite a bit. 
Houston Hobby Airport ^

I am even less worried about my flight back home. There is a matter of about 2 hours between my arrival to Chicago Midway Airport and when I leave. I will have plenty of time to figure out where I need to be and then find some food or browse around some. I am really excited to be documenting this adventure to and from. I will be taking pictures and video and will be keeping a live update on my twitter feed (click twitter icon on top bar) and maybe Vine (we'll see). I will make a major blog post when I get home on June 30th, compiling everything from my trip.

My Packing List (Thus Far)
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
2 bikinis of choice
2 books of choice
Phone charger
Hair straightener
Lotion (Victoria's Secret Heavenly and Organix Healing Cherry Blossom Rice Milk)
Unicorn pillow pet *
Laptop & charger
Face towels
Vitamins (Green Tea Complex and Vitamin B Complex)
Face wash (+ face regiment essentials)
Make-up
Bras & underwear (only the cutiest of them all)
Leggings, comfy shirts, and pajamas
Sports bra & running shoes (just in case I feel like exercising)
A razor
Shampoo, conditioner, & body wash (I want to smell like me ☺)
Toothbrush & toothpaste
Tweezers
 Deodorant
Cottonballs
Earphones
List of Emergency Numbers (just in case)
Camera & charger

Travel Music Playlist (Thus Far)
1. Beat This Summer - Brad Paisley
2. Anywhere With You - Jake Owen
3. Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore
4. Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line
5. C'Mon - Ke$ha
6. Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
7. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
8. Love Vigilantes - Iron & Wine
9. You - Chris Young
10. Sweet Love - Chris Brown
11. Strip - Chris Brown
12. Andria - La Dispute
13. Kids in Love - Mayday Parade
14. Don't Ya - Brett Eldredge
15. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
16. Here's to Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
17. Treasure - Bruno Mars
18. Swimming Pools (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar
19. Everything to Me - Brad Paisley



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

My name is Madison. I am here to review products, give you tips, and give you a peek of my personal life.