Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul & Review


The Victoria's Secret Annual Sale has been going on online for about a week now (in stores on June 11th!) and I thought I would order some of the things early on before they sold out or got put on backorder and if I hated anything, I would just return it to the store and get refunded and maybe find something I actually like in the store while the sale is still going on. I bought $101 of clothing so I could get the free shipping. I am surprised though that I was able to get all these things for such a price! 
I have never bought a bikini from VS before and I'm pretty excited about it, even though I have been very skeptical in the past with the whole "push up bikini". I did have to buy the top in a 32A rather than a 32B since that size was on backorder until August, but I can't imagine it being a problem.


I bought the Angel Fantasies Push-Up Bra in black for $36. I also like how it is very deep cut I have not yet been a big fan for the Angel bras because they have more coverage than I am really looking for since I have tiny boobs. Pink bras are usually more up my alley, but I thought I would try it out since I wanted my purchase to be over $100. I actually love how deep the cut it and is actually not a bad push up for the cut. I was thinking about actually taking this back, but I'm starting to change my mind about it. I don't have a bra like this and it's great to have different kinds for different occasions and outfits. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was how it seems to go down a little bit too far, making my boobs kind of seem saggy, kind of. It can probably be adjusted in the straps, so it isn't a huge deal. Overall, I like this bra a lot better than I expected to.


I also bought the Fabulous Push-Up Triangle Top and the Double String Bikini Bottom in neon hot pink, and it really is very neon. I was very nervous about the neon against my skin, but turns out I actually don't mind it. The color in this picture seems a bit misleading, it actually has a more orange tint than is actually pictured, it's just the lighting and my MacBook webcam. The back is actually kind of double string like the side of the bikini bottoms. I may add more pictures later to show what I am trying to explain. Overall, the fit is really good. I feel confident in it, and that is honestly just about all that matters when you try on a bikini. I have been skeptical in the past about push-up bikinis, just wasn't ever my taste, but after trying it out, I like it a lot. I bought this top with intentions to be wearing it for warped tour. I bought the top for $33, originally $44.50 and the bottoms for $13, originally $22.50. This has got to be my new favorite bikini! I am kind of sad because I think the Amalfi Blue would have looked better.




I got the PINK Cheekster Panty in pink mini floral and it is SO adorable. I am in love with them and that is very surprising since lately I have found the panty collection in PINK has been very not cute and dull, especially with the whole neon fad. It's not my thing, but I'm sure ton of people are crazy about it. I was very excited to see they are slowing that down a bit. The lace fringe on my pair is very bright pink, but I think it looks really nice with the floral print. I got them for $3.99 and I have no regrets.






I then bought the Snake Print leggings in small since they were sold out of the x-small. I'm kind of nervous because when I pulled them out, they looked a little bit big and long (since I am petite) and I do not want to have to roll up LEGGINGS. But I would love to wear them with my mint backless t-shirt I bought from PINK months ago (as seen in my header photo). If they don't fit I am going to be so sad because they would look so cute with so many summer items in my closet. The are actually kind of big around my waist and that's kind of a shame. They fit well and they feel actually very comfortable and are very cute. I'm kind of sad that they don't fit very well around my waist because I don't think I will wear them if they don't fit right. Unfortunately, of the things I bought, it looks like this will be the thing I am returning. They were only $14.99, which is probably why the x-smalls were sold out so quickly. 

1 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

My name is Madison. I am here to review products, give you tips, and give you a peek of my personal life.