Influenster Campus VoxBox Overview

 Campus VoxBox Overview

Oh my goodness! I was absolutely in love with this VoxBox! It came with so many AMAZING products! I can't wait to go over them all with you guys. The items in this voxbox included the Jergens's Natural Glow Instant Sun Tanning Mousse, St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, Softlips Cube, Sour Punch Punchies, Sour Punch Rainbow Straws, and of course, L'Oreal Paris Advance Straight System. I would rate this VoxBox overall a 5 out of 5. I was incredibly satisfied and excited about almost every single thing in this box!

I'll start with my absolute favorite item that I tried: the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (4/5). My little sister has been using this for a while and I actually understood why. I have used St. Ives body wash before and was rather unimpressed with it, so I wasn't expecting much from this. But this was absolutely amazing. I saw a huge difference in my skin's appearance. The redness has started to go away and my acne and blackheads have subsided incredibly. I use scrubs regularly, but none have seemed to be as effective as this one. I plan on continuing to use this after I run out of this complimentary one. Well worth the price of $4. It has been a while since I have been so hyped about a specific product. Although, it claims that you can use this twice a day, and I would not recommend that. I would consider using it maybe once every other day. Also, if you are buying this because of the naturals claim, you must be careful because there are some ingredients that pose medium health concerns and many that pose a low health concern. Consider reading the goodguide review on this product. Goodguide rates it 3/10 on heath and a 5.3/10 overall score.



Let's move onto the Jergen's Natural Glow Instant Sun Tanning Mousse (4/5)! Now, I have tried a couple different self tanners because I am so incredibly fair skinned and tanning for long periods make me anxious. Plus, I burn easily. Unfortunately, I haven't had impressive experiences with the previous self tanners. Some make me feel orange and some turn out looking streaky. Although, that's probably my inexperience with applying them. The color is nice - not too dark and not too orange. It is great to build on until you are satisfied with the color. Self-tanners always seem a bit pricey for what it is, and this is no exception! Although, the packaging is lovely and well made. Probably one of the better packagings that I have seen for such a product, thus making the price understandable in my opinion. If I were to consider using a self tanner more frequently, I would probably use this rather than the others I have tried. If you ask me, Jergen's is known for quality. For what it is, it's great! There is an obvious difference and it does actually dry within minutes! For my self tanning babes, if you're out there searching for a new tanner, take this out for a try!


 
Time for the Softlips Cube (3/5)! Now, I have never really used a chapstick like this. I know that the EOS chapsticks have been a HUGE success with TONS of people. I was never interested in trying them. I tried this one and it indeed was better than I expected, but not quite good enough for me to convert from my Burt's Bees. The Softlips Cube is very moisturizing and keeps my lips moisturized for hours with no need to reapply. It is a great on-the-go chapstick. You can toss it in your bag or purse or make up bag and you're good to go! I wish I was an avid EOS user so I could adequately compare the two. Overall, for a chapstick, the smell is lovely and it actually works, as some chapsticks don't seem to do much or can even feel drying after time.



Sour Punch Punchies (3/5) and Sour Punch Rainbow Straws (5/5)! What a delicious treat they were! I am a HUGE fan of sour candy and I'm always one to steal a Sour Punch Straw whenever I can. I have had the straws before and love them! Even my little sister and ex kept trying to steal some from me when I wasn't looking! They are a very popular candy. The Punchies were new to me! I was rather excited about them, but unfortunately, the texture kind of ruined it for me. They are very cute, with little faces on each piece. They have a great sour touch and they're chewy and easy to take on the go! Although, I wasn't a big fan of them, my mom was obsessed. I think she ended up eating more than I did. They both have the same flavors, but the different forms makes them taste different, but not in a bad way at all!



 Finally, there is the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System. My hair is naturally wavy and I only straighten it maybe 5 times a year. I get more compliments on it natural than I do straight, so I haven't been to excited to use this product and I do sort of question how well it could work on my hair specifically. I'm someone who has very wavy, very thick, quite poofy hair. Not to mention, I only tend to wash my hair about once a week. Unfortunately, if you can see from the top picture, I was given small sample packets of these and with the amount of hair I have, I will probably need much more than is provided. I am excited to see how this works on my specific hair and I am excited to report to you once I try it hopefully very soon!

***All of these products were given to me complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

My name is Madison. I am here to review products, give you tips, and give you a peek of my personal life.