Reese's Spread Voxbox Review


 ♡ Reese's Spread Voxbox Review
4 out of 5 
 
About a week ago, I finally received my Reese's Spread Voxbox complimentary from Influenster! I had been anticipating it for weeks, so I was so excited when it came in. I had been on Influenster on and off for the past few months, hoping I would get a voxbox. To be completely honest, I was surprised when I was told that I made the cut. Overall, this was a fun voxbox. There obviously wasn't any question what was going to be inside it, but it is always fun to test out new foods. Inside, there was a jar of Reese's Spread and a little card that explained what to do and some cool recipes to try out. There are some even more amazing ones on pinterest that are probably worth a try. I will probably try them out myself when I have time and give a review on which ones are awesome! I will link my pinterest board of Reese's Recipes at the bottom if you're interested in checking those out!  

You can buy your own 13 oz jar for under $3 at your local store!!



I ended up trying the Reese's Spread on a few different things. My overall favorite was probably strawberries. I didn't try them on apples, but I think that would probably be even better! I tried it on bacon (which is suggested on the card from influenster) but I much preferred bacon on its own. I also tried it on some cracker rounds. Those were pretty good too, honestly. It's even better when you make them into mini sandwiches. I took them with me to a little trip to the lake and it was a great and easy snack to bring along. There are also tons of other and more creative recipes available to try and I wish I had all the time in the world to try them all. I added a link for some fun ones below!

♡ Reese's Spreads Pinterest Recipes ♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

My name is Madison. I am here to review products, give you tips, and give you a peek of my personal life.